Sunday, June 20, 2010

I haven't updated this blog in quite some time because I was trying to decide which blogging community I wanted to be a part of.  I decided to be a part of two communities for now and you can find my other blog here.  I hope you will take the time to look at both of them. 

We had a very laid back Father's Day.  Dear Husband hurt his back last Sun. and is just beginning to walk around for short periods of time.  He is watching a movie with the kids right now and is just thankful to be able to make it down the stairs.  He is a wonderful father and the kids adore him.  It was great to see him reading all of their home made cards.  He has enjoyed his yummy cookies and his blanket has kept him warm on our cooler evenings as he sleeps in a chair.

We just had a huge down pour and the garden got a serious watering.  The clouds opened up with so much rain that it poured right over the gutters and spilled right into the garden.  The peas are in a puddle of water.  I'm glad I hadn't watered earlier in the evening.

Please be patient with me as I play with the layout of my new blog and begin to figure out what it does.  I'm excited to see how this blog takes shape. 

Enjoy the rest of your evening and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Oh, what a CUYE background, I LOVE it! I have a blog here, too, simply because so many of my friend blog here. Here is the link, so drop by anytime, Sweetie, and huge hugs to you!
    http://huckleberryharmony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete